We picked most of our pumpkins last week. There's still a couple in the garden and Heath picked a couple to send home with Aunt Boo. The boys were really excited to help wash them off and carry them to the porch, I think Wade carried as many as Heath. While I admit I probably don't need to grow quite as many next year there's something really fun about having so many. It brings out the best in people.
Well, maybe not.
But I do know I'm excited to get out the Halloween decorations this weekend!

2 comments:
Yay for pumpkins!
Pathetically enough, I haven't even checked my garden to see the progress of mine. What is wrong with me?
I love the pictures! Wade is too cute, and I would let him kiss me in the pumpkins anytime!
Too fun! I got my Halloween Decorations out the morning of the first and Cory has made fun of my since! What can I say? When the leaves start turning, it just comes out! I am so proud of yu for growing your own! Impressive!
Post a Comment