Saturday, November 1, 2008

Emergency Post

I don't know how many have noticed, but it's almost been a month since I posted. I could come up with a lot of excuses for such behavior, like Dave reformatting the computer making it unavailable for a while (also meaning I have lost everyone's email address again), but what it ultimately boils down to is I just haven't felt like I've had much to say lately. But Becca called me this morning desperate for some Halloween pictures, and for some reason my email isn't letting me send some to her. So I decided to do some fast work here on the old blog if nothing else for Becca. So here we go!

A couple of weeks ago we took the boys to a park with the camera and Dave tried to get some updated pictures for my picture frames at home. We've never been super thrilled with studio pic's, there's often a lot of tears and chaos which makes the whole experience somewhat miserable and occasionally expensive. So we take the boys out to play from time to time and try to capture genuine happiness on their little faces as they get to run and play. So here's the ones I hung up until I decide I need new pictures again.
Wade

Heath (and yes for those who don't get to see much of my boys he is too young to be losing teeth. A wooden booth at a restaurant removed those for us via blunt trauma about six months ago for his fourth b-day. I don't think he'll be getting his two front teeth back for Christmas this year either.)

I will end this post here and start another one for Halloween immediately! They're on their way Boo!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can honestly say I have never seen two more handsome boys! The missing teeth make Heath look like he is at least 6 years old. And congrats on the new baby coming in 52 days! Wow- soon to be a family of FIVE! Crazy!

boo face mcjones said...

surely there are no handsomer nephews in all the world.

thank you for delivering.

Brigette said...

I noticed your non-existant posts and am glad that you are up and running again.

Annie said...

can i say that i 100% agree with becca!