Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thinking

I ran eight miles this morning and felt pretty good through the whole thing. It's after I stopped running that I started to feel my legs tighten up. But I'm still counting it as a victory and I'm encouraged, I mean I almost puked when I ran a 5K back in May. There's a half marathon November 6th that I think I might register for. It's the 40 degree weather that has me on the fence...and all the hills...and the additional five miles.

5 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

you can do it!! That is amazing!! I bet you are in amazing shape! I am hoping to run a full marathon this june... first I have to get this baby out. :)

Mel said...

Do it! I will do it with you! Way to go! You're awesome!

Nickie said...

I remember that!
Oh-wait-nope, I wasn't there for that was I?

Brigette said...

Holy cow!! What has gotten in to you!?!? THat is amazing. Very inspiring.

Unknown said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you--and not the least bit surprised :)