Today was Wade's first day of preschool. We did a co-op preschool last year at home, but this year he's out into the big wide world! His preschool isn't even in our neighborhood! It started out as a usual day, quite nice actually.
And this is how the day turned out...
It probably looks a little worse than it is. Charlie was racing Wade and tripped, full speed, and flew mouth first into a dumbbell. Besides multiple cuts in his mouth, one of which goes all the way through. He also broke a tooth (what is it with my kids and smashing their teeth) and needed four stitches in his chin. Sedation was needed because as you can imagine he was freaking out. However, I couldn't help but leave the ER in a spirited mood after watching Charlie wake up from it. Sedated kids are hilarious! He became very fixated with Optimus Prime and kept talking about him. He kept slowly slurring out "Optimus," then wanted to sing the Popcorn Popping song. When we went to pick up his antibiotic we tried to find some transformer band-aids, but the store didn't have any. I found Buzz Lightyear ones though, and asked him if he wanted Buzz or brown band-aids. He chose brown, if he can't have optimus he doesn't want anything.

1 comment:
The picture looks pretty bad. I will admit my heart leapt into my throat when I saw it. I was very worried for my nephew! Glad to hear he had his priorities straight when he came to. :)
Post a Comment