Thursday, January 1, 2009

At last!


Just a quick announcement that Charlie decided to show up! Charles Benjamin Arnold was born December 29, 2008 at 2:03 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. More details and pictures to come at a later time. Becca has more pictures of him on the Davis Family Blog.

7 comments:

Shortcake said...

Yeah- Congratulations! He's really so handsome - not surprised - hello your boys are all that way. Take Care - we'll have to meet hime soon.

Kinley said...

Congrats Jil! He appears to be missing his favorite aunt Boo! Poor kid, why she left you... I could never say! I am happy for you to be done though! That just means I can pop now right? No, another month I know! Anyway, Hooray!

Ali said...

Congratulations Jil! He's adorable. Excellent job! :)

Minister of Chainsaws said...

Congrats! We miss you and hope all is well!

P.S. This picture of Charlie reminds me of the face Dave makes when Heath runs up and head-butts him in the *ahem*...

Nickie said...

Love him

Unknown said...

wanna smooch his smoochy smooch-ness of a face.

Jil!! It's times like these that i wish we all lived closer :(

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome!! Can't wait to meet the little fella...