Monday, January 26, 2009

Blessing Date


I just wanted to let people know that we're planning on blessing Charlie on February 15, that's the sunday of President's Day Weekend. Anyone who would like to come is invited and I hope I gave enough advanced notice. I know I haven't really done a post since I had him. So far things are alright, it's been busy. Dave took this picture of him last night. I can't believe it's already been four weeks.

5 comments:

Shortcake said...

That is such a great picutre of him - nice job Dave!

Annie said...

i love charlie already and i havent even met him yet. i cant wait to see him. him and i need to do some serious bonding.

Auntie M said...

I wrote a really long nice note. Then somehow it wouldn't post.

I love you all. Plan on me. I miss you all so deeply.

Brigette said...

Oh, he's so cute. We'll be there for the blessing and can't wait.

Nickie said...

We're doing March 1st, I thought for sure we would be doing their blessings on the same day! Now, when they get married they won't have anything in common.
I miss you =(