We try to get a nice picture of our kids from time to time. And so when Charlie hit six months it seemed like the perfect time to do it. Unfortunately July was not the perfect month to get it done, where did this month go? (but that's a different post.) Saturday we made it happen! I was excited to have his six month pictures done and thought we got a couple of cute ones. Then I got looking at the calander and planning for the next week and realized Charlie is really closer to 7 months. Oh well, I'm calling them 6 months pictures.


It should be said that Dave and I were having a hard time getting him to smile. So I brought out my secret weapon, his brothers. Almost every picture we got of him smiling, he is smiling at his silly brothers. So we let them pop in for a couple pictures at the end.
6 comments:
Charlie is so stinking cute!
i love these pictures jil. he is just so handsome.
Charlie is a cutie! You have such handsome little boys.
Your boys look so old in this picture! Especially Wade--I barely recognized him.
oh goodness, my children look so handsome in these pictures!
I heart all these pictures Jil, how do you guys do it? My kids never look this good in pictures....wait, maybe I just answered my own question...
Post a Comment