Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RIP October 31st


Halloween is officially over, and just when I was getting into the season. Last night we packed away all the decorations and put the pumpkins in the trash. I've noticed my children are almost more upset when Halloween is over than Christmas. Here's a few pictures from Halloween and our Ward Trunk-or-Treat to sum up our festivities.

Yes, I am a costume recycler. Dave is a little disgusted with me because growing up he got to pick something new every year and his mother made it happen. Wade had a choice, it was just with more restricted parameters. Out of the three costumes I had in Wade's size he picked to be Yoda. And he made a really cute one.

Heath's original costume idea was Insectosaurus from the movie Monsters Vs. Aliens. So I was grateful when he showed interest in this Batman costume. He is excited in the picture by the way, he is just in character "Batman never smiles."

Charlie also enjoyed the evening, helping me pass out candy and getting his first sucker.
Since we failed at the Insectosaurus costume we did Monster VS Aliens themed pumpkins. These were the favorites.


Hope you had a fun Halloween! Until next year!

3 comments:

boo face mcjones said...

handsomest children ever.

but i'm not biased.

Nickie said...

I love you guys. You make the most amazing jack-o-lanterns, you guys rock.
I love the conversations about Spanish, that is how cultured we are around here too.
xoxox

boo face mcjones said...

NEW POST.

please.