Oh month of May, you passed so quickly. Where did the time go? It seems like I spent most of you eating birthday cake or Mother's Day treats and then working it off. Who knew so much work and play could all fit in a one month increment. Here's a few favorite pictures I will always remember you by.
another trip to Seattle
working off the trip to Seattle, Seattle style (in the rain). Dave thinks I'm nuts.
enjoying the few days of sunshine (we've had some fantastic side walk chalk art shows in the back yard this month, but I loved this one the boys did with the babysitter while I took Dave on his birthday date.)
Preparing for summer.
Heath's class had their Kindergarten celebration, and at any point during the month of May Heath could tell you accurately how many days of school he had left until he was done with Kindergarten (he's the fidgety one at the end of the middle row).
And a couple of photo shoots. Some supervised...
and some unsupervised...
but at least I know what Wade was doing while I was in the shower that day.

5 comments:
ok, that picture of you with the flowers in front of pike's place is GORGEOUS. like i want a framed copy of it hanging in my home gorgeous.
i'm not joking. make dave make it happen.
loves.
gah. this is boo. jesse is apparently signed in on my computer.
(but wouldn't that be funny if he were so adamant about your beauty? he'd be an even smarter man than i already know him to be.)
You look HOT, cuz. Miss your awesomeness, and happy disposition :)
I heart you.
I love the picture of you with the flowers and the one of you running home in the rain, way to go sista!
I miss you, I live right by you, we should get together sometime.
We get to run an official 5K in just a couple days.
What time is it again?
just kidding!
You are so cute, Jil!! Your kids are so awesome! I can't believe you have three boys. Wow, where has the time gone?
Post a Comment